Building Surveys Wigan

Complete Home Surveys Ltd is one of the top local independent Chartered Building Surveying practices in Wigan. Clients hire us to perform full and thorough inspections when purchasing residential property. Our surveyors perform an in-depth building inspection to locate defects or issues and then report our findings to the client.

Level 3 Building surveys and Level 2 Homebuyer surveys provide you with a comprehensive and detailed report outlining all issues within a building and the possible outcomes that could arise if these issues are not resolved.

We can provide you with an extra service, which includes a current Market Valuation and Reinstatement Cost Assessment (RCA). The RCA can be used when obtaining building insurance quotes from third parties.

If you plan to purchase a residential property in Wigan, you will more than likely require our services. It is the only way to know whether the property has minor or severe problems, such as structural movement or damage. Once you learn the actual condition of the building, you can determine whether it is a worthy investment or not.

Do you have questions about our services in Wigan? Contact us at 0151 556 7613 or email us at to find out more information.

Contact us
Complete Home Surveys - Areas we cover

Complete Home Surveys

Whether you are a first time buyer or an established landlord, our expert team are here to help you on your journey to purchasing your next property.

House Diagram

This diagram illustrates where you may find some of the building elements referred to in your report.

  • We are Regulated by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) which means we work to the highest level of professional and ethical standards.

  • We currently operate across the North West, covering Wigan, Wirral, Wigan, Wigan, Widnes and Wigan.

What Survey should I choose?

Compare Your Survey

A Help-to-Buy valuation is an independent valuation from a RICS registered valuer for a property bought with the Help-to-Buy scheme, introduced by the government to support first time home buyers.

Read more
Residential Valuation Report
Residential Valuation Report

A standard Residential Valuation is different from a more detailed Homebuyer Report or Building Survey. This type of report aims to provide you with a current Market Value of a particular property.

Read more
Homebuyer Report
Level 2 RICS Homebuyer Report

The Homebuyer Report, or ‘Level 2’ report, is our most popular type of survey and is suited to most traditionally constructed houses, apartments and bungalows which are in reasonable condition.

Read more
Building Survey
Level 3 RICS Building Survey

A Building Survey or as it is more commonly known, a ‘Structural Survey’ or ‘Level 3 Survey’ is a much more comprehensive type of report that is recommended for older properties, or properties of non-traditional construction.

Read more